Sunday, August 16, 2009

The title of this blog is pretty apt, since nothing on here seems to get finished.

Here, let's start the party with a couple recent life drawings. They're not really very specific or accurate, and if Thurman ever saw them he'd be crying into his carrot sticks, but whatevs they're fun. I'M ON VACATION I'LL DO WHAT I WANT.


Strange little sketch that for some reason gets its own page.

Some gorfiness I did while hanging out in a friend's garage.


Crayolas? Oh hell yes.


2 more weeks til school starts and I haven't done dickall! Hope all you guys are enjoying your summers!

3 comments:

Noam Sussman said...

awesome stuff keeler
i enjoyed that dog with 3 heads, kinda trippy.
those goofy animal characters on the following page are pretty sweet. what do you mean you havent done dick all ? i havent gone to life drawing at all...rawr

Randeep Katari said...

Damn, I can't believe I didn't see these sooner - these are freakin' kickass Keels. I LOVE the gorfiness as well as the 3 headed dog - wikkid.

R.

Robin said...

You know, I'm terrible about not finishing things as well. I get bored with my art way too fast! But it looks so much better when you force yourself to at least try finishing certain things!

Anyways, just stumbled upon your blog, I love what I see so far :D Best of luck at Sheridan!