Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry I haven't been updating all summer, most of what I've drawn has been for work and I don't think I can post that publicly. But if I may get this thing up and rolling again, here's some fanart of my new favorite book, Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar. If you like Buffy, werewolves, or better yet both I highly suggest giving it a try. These are two of my favorite characters, the titulary character Kalix and her shit-kicking cousin Dominil.


Next time I update this, I may well be at Sheridan College!

5 comments:

Chris Graf said...

wah? sheridan college? what is goin on with you and the people from redhouse? a little update if you dont mind :)
btw the drawing of the chick standing is rather awesome. great coloring and mood! love it.

Keelamari said...

I told you I was going to Sheridan, guy!

Keelamari said...

Oh wait, wrong Chris. Haha, sorry! Anyway, yeah, I'm at Sheridan now! I don't feel that I've learned enough to satisfy my perfectionist mentality so I've checked into the asylum for another 4 years. What have you been up to?

Chris Graf said...

wow, sounds awesome! and 4 years... holy crap thats intense! as for myself, i'm in ottawa working for mercury filmworks. been here almost 2 years now. time flies. i still really like it though so i think thats a good sign. i'm working on a show now that just aired this week...so keep your eyes peeled for toot and puddle :)
keep in touch

Keelamari said...

Oh yeah, Toot and Puddle! I like the look of that one! Are you going to the Animation Festival?