Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So this is like, so last week...


My first soapstone sculpture: It's, like, a really stumpy otter or something?

This is pretty much stuff done during school, probably while I was supposed to be doing actual work. The little Lackadaisy-lookalike cat in there is my character for my lipsync, I'm doing a clip from Buffy. I let him keep the Xander-brows.


Then I went HOME!!! for the weekend! Dad took me to this really neat aquarium store that had seahorses and freshwater rays and electric fire clam thingies and blue-and-orange bettas. It was awesomepossum.

Aside from the Dad outing (we also went to a used bookstore and I found this gorgeous little unicorn book) the weekend was pretty single-minded. Don't even ask how many Christmas cookies I ate. :D

Obviously, one page isn't enough for all my reindeer. Er.

Aaand, that's all I've got scanned. Woooo.

On a side note, I wish I could remember how to play. Playing is like, the best thing ever, and I feel like I've lost it, y'know? I hope it's not one of those things that you lose when you grow up and then can never get back. Because that would just not be fair.

No comments: